We want you to have fun and enjoy your stay with us at Shadow Bluffs Retreat. The following policies and guest information are being provided to you to help ensure your stay with us is carefree and safe.
Cancellation Policy: 7 days prior to reservation for a full refund minus a 10% cancellation fee.
RV/Tent Check In: 3:00 PM • Check Out: 11:00 AM • Cabins Check In: 3:00 PM • Check Out: 11:00 AM
Quiet Time: 8:00 PM – 8:00 AM
- Must be 21 years of age to reserve a campsite, cabin, or any rental items.
- CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT: 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES! Please observe entrance, exit, one-way, and speed limit signs at all times.
- Smoking (including the use of electronic smoking devices) is prohibited in ALL buildings and within 25 feet of all public entrances.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times when entering the front store.
- All fires must be out by 12:00 AM and contained to designated fire areas/fire pits. Please do not use fire pits as garbage pits. Dispose of garbage in designated receptacles. Please do not relocate fire rings. If concerned about the fire ring location, please visit the front store.
- Pets are always welcome but must be kept on a leash, cleaned up after, and closely monitored at all times. No pets (with the exception of service animals) are allowed in the store, bathhouse, or other buildings on the property.
- Restrooms cannot be cleaned after each use, please clean up after yourself, the guests following you will appreciate it.
- Waste water must be discharged into authorized receptacles only and never discharged onto the grounds.
- Absolutely no grease, oil, or gas may be dumped on the property.
- Absolutely no fish cleaning. We do not have the facilities for it. Roaring River has fish cleaning facilities.
- Registration tags must be visibly displayed on all vehicles.
- Campground guests are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and monitoring of their children, pets, and visitors.
- Guests are financially responsible for any damage to campground property, intentional or accidental; so please respect the grounds.
- Firearms, lethal weapons, and drugs are prohibited on the property. No fireworks are allowed within the campground at any time!
- Please refrain from walking through occupied sites.
- Common courtesy will prevail between all guests in the park. Profane, abusive, or threatening language or actions directed at campground personnel or other guests is prohibited and can result in immediate eviction without refund.
- Most importantly, be safe and have fun!!!
- Daily and weekly rates based on 5 people ($6 each extra person/day. Cabins 6 person max, only additional fee is for pets.
- ONE CAMPING UNIT PER SITE (a camping unit is (1) RV, Tent, Pop-up, Truck Camper or Van). If a camping unit is on a site and you want to add a tent, it’s $15.00 per night in addition to site rate.
- 2-3 night minimum for weekends/holidays or events may apply.
- See Check In and Check Out times listed above.
- Early arrival between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM – $10 additional fee.
- Late Departure between 12:00 PM and 5:00 PM – $10 additional fee.
- Early and late check-in/check-out depends on site availability.
- $10 Cancellation fee; no refund 7 days prior to check-in. Example: A Friday reservation needs to be cancelled Friday of the prior week. If a reservation is cancelled within the appropriate time frame, a refund will be issued to the card used less $10.00 (Cancellation fee).
- All visitors must stop in the store to register and display appropriate registration tags.
- Visitor passes are $10.00 per vehicle per day. This fee allows us to continually improve the park, facilities pristine, and insure we know who is in the campground at all times.
- Visiting Hours are 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM daily.
- Visitor parking is located in front lot across from store/office.
- All visitors must abide by campground rules.
Laundry Facility Policies: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Hours or operation are 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily.
- Use of washer, dryer, and utility sinks for cleaning of pet blankets, oil/gas/paint laden materials, etc. is prohibited.
- Washers and dryers are available at $1.00 each/load.
- Please clean dryer lint traps between use and when finished with use.
To avoid a cleaning fee ($150) please follow these simple steps before leaving the cabin
1. Place used bedding by the front door
2. Place dirty towels by front door
3. Wash all dishes and put away
4. Take trash to dumpster on way out
Damage Policy: We don’t like to have to call this because we understand that accidents happen but it costs us money and time to repair or replace damaged items: 1) please let us know if something gets damaged or broken so we can take care of it immediately. 2) if you or a guest cause the damage you will be charged accordingly for the repair or replacement of the item broken or damaged.
*All guests and vendors are responsible for abiding by campground rules and policies. Any person who fails to adhere to the campground rules and policies may be evicted from the grounds at the sole discretion of campground management without refund. Guests use the campground facilities and amenities at their own risk. The campground is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or catastrophic events. This includes injuries resulting in bodily harm. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Management reserves the right to make changes to the rules and policies at any time, without prior notice.